The Dornier 228 not only proves to be a versatile platform for Special Mission applications but it is also the perfect choice when it comes to passenger and cargo transportation. Its high productivity and economy, attractive price-performance ratio, outstanding performance, and high levels of safety and comfort make the Dornier 228 an ideal advanced commuter aircraft.
A challenging environment
- Wide range of runway surfaces
- Operation in high temperatures and at high altitudes
- Small airfields/aprons ➔ short turnaround times
- Short runways
- Remote airfields with limited infrastructure
- Travelers with bulky hand luggage